Rosemary & Sage Soap with Cambrian Blue ClayChalke Valley Soaps
All Natural Handmade Soap Bar for Body and Face. Loaded with home-grown rosemary and fragrant sage, this soap is our absolute all-time favourite! It has a fresh herbaceous aroma and offers a mild exfoliating feel combined with a rich, luxurious lather. It contains revitalising vitamins and minerals that reduce stagnation and balance the skin.
Formula & Benefits
Naturally-Derived Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Sunflowerseedate (Sunflower Oil), Natural Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Sodium Sweet Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aqua (Water), Clay (Cambrian Blue Clay), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf.
Net weight approx. 135g (4.8oz)
Size approx. 8.5 x 7 x 2.5 cm (3.3” x 3” x 1″)
All Chalke Valley Soaps soaps are handmade and hand-cut so size, shape and design may vary from bar to bar.
Use & Care of Your Soap
To use your natural soap, build up a luxurious lather by rubbing it between your palms under warm water. Then wash all over your body while singing your favourite melody and finally, rinse! Enjoy the wonderful cleansing effect which will leave your skin renewed, fresh and smooth.
Chalke Valley Soaps soaps are rather large, so feel free to cut them in half to make them easier to handle.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Avoid in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
- Always consult your doctor before using essential oils during pregnancy.
- Although our soaps are mild enough for small children, be aware that the toppings can include small pieces such as seeds and petals so please remove them before use or keep out of reach for under 3s.
- Please note! As we use Sweet Almond Oil in our recipes, our soaps are not suitable for those with serious nut allergies.